Login

WHATS UR SONG??

ANGELSFLUTTERBYE

18 year(s) ago

:side: SO WHATS UR FAVORITE SONG? B) GOT ONE???:silly:

ANGELSFLUTTERBYE

18 year(s) ago

"My Savior, My God." "My Savior loves My Savior lives My Savior's always there for me My God: He was My God: He is My God is always gonna be" AWESOMENESS!!!!!

allwaysmiling06

18 year(s) ago

I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooo many! ha ha my ring tone is "Mood Rings" by Relient K if i feel in a silly mood :) Worship - "You" by the Afters or anything 3rd day Wedding song - "This Day" by Jadon Lavik

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

that's really a hard thing to determine so I'm going to split it into categories: Worship: "How Great Is Our God" Slow: "You Run" Submersed Slow, but hard: "Casting Such a Thin Shadow" UnderOath Just plain hard: "Memphis Will Be Laid to Rest" Norma Jean Others that dont completely fit into a specific category: "Undying" Demon Hunter "Not Ready to Die" Demon Hunter "Writing on the Walls" UnderOath "When Everything Falls" Haste the Day "The Worst is Yet to Come" UnderOath "Savior" Skillet "Hostages" Dead Poetic there are more..

MissCharity

18 year(s) ago

yea there are a lot of great songs out there!! it's hard to pick the best;) I really like the song Dandelions by Five Iron Frenzy... it's kinda old, and actually I don't even know if they are still a band, but still it's a great song! it talks about a little boy bringing his mom dandelions as beautiful flowers for a queen.. and compares how we are "weeds" but God see us as flowers. it's sweet!=) but I am a huge Newsboys fan! and my ringtone is Shine

screams

18 year(s) ago

at the moment, i'm enjoying [i]a structure of souls[/i], but extol.

Bittersweet

18 year(s) ago

hmm... that's a toughie. but my guess is 'Baba O'Riley' by The Who.

DaNaE

18 year(s) ago

Any Hawk Nelson song... I LOVE THEM!!! and "King" by audio a and "Fight the tides" by sanctus real ;)

GodsGirl

18 year(s) ago

rite now either Hurt or Move by thousand foot krutch

stjimmy

18 year(s) ago

ST. JIMMY , holiday, jesus of suburbia, whazername, are we the waiting, she's a rebel, wake me up when september ends, boulevard of broken dreams- all by Green Day!!!:evil:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)