Login

Who is the G-d of the Tanach?

barry

16 year(s) ago

Check one. [b]Father / Yeshua / Holy Spirit[/b] Who created the heavens and the earth? Who walked in the Garden of Eden? Who commanded Noah to build the ark? Who made the covenant with Abraham? Who was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? Whose personal name is the Tetragrammaton? Who was the God of Israel? Who spoke face to face with Moses? Who gave the Ten Commandments? Who did King David pray to? Who declared that Jesus would be a Melchizedek priest? (Psalms 110:4) Who did Isaiah pray to? Who gave Isaiah the prophecy of the virgin birth of Yeshua? Who raised the dead back to life? (I Kings 17:20-22) Who sent John the Baptist? Who did Peter say was the Creator (Acts 4:24-27) Look at the pattern of your check marks. The column that contains the most check marks identifies who you believe was the G-d of the Old Testament. Who is the G-d of the New Testament? Who are we instructed by Yeshua to pray to? Who did Yeshua, Paul, Peter, James, and John pray to? Is the G-d of the Old Testament the same Being as the G-d of the New Testament? If your answer is Yeshua, then you believe in TWO (or more) G-d’s. Polytheism—the worship of or belief in more than one G-d. [b]Psalms 110:4 – “ADONAI (Tetragrammaton) has sworn it, and he will never retract -"You are a cohen forever, to be compared with Malki-Tzedek." I Kings 17:20-22 “Then he cried out to ADONAI (Tetragrammaton) : "ADONAI (Tetragrammaton) my G-d! Have you brought also this misery on the widow I'm staying with by killing her son?" He stretched himself out on the child three times and cried out to ADONAI (Tetragrammaton): "ADONAI (Tetragrammaton) my God, please! Let this child's soul come back into him!" ADONAI (Tetragrammaton) heard Eliyahu's cry, the child's soul came back into him, and he revived. Acts 4:24-27 – “Upon being released, they went back to their friends and reported what the head cohanim and elders had said to them. When they heard it, they raised their voices to G-d with singleness of heart. "Master," they prayed, "You made heaven, earth, the sea and everything in them. By the Ruach HaKodesh, through the mouth of our father David, your servant, you said, 'Why did the nations rage and the peoples devise useless plans? The kings of the earth took their stand; and the rulers assembled together against ADONAI and against his Messiah.' This has come true in this city, since Herod and Pontius Pilate, with Goyim and the peoples of Isra'el, all assembled against your holy servant Yeshua, whom you made Messiah.”[/b] Post edited by: barry, at: 2007/08/16 07:41

Post edited by: barry, at: 2007/08/16 07:42

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)