Login

Why be Lukewarm when you can be on fire?

it-has-only-begun

18 year(s) ago

Why be lukewarm and just a Christian on Sundays or a lazy Christian when you can have the best worship ever every sunday and always want to dig deeper and deeper in his word every day? It annoys me that you have the keys in your hands and you won't unlock the door to his presence. Can someone inform me why?

Skrizzie

18 year(s) ago

Why just be on fire on Sunday? Let everyone see it everyday of the week so they truely know where your true joy comes from.

SmilinBob

18 year(s) ago

Why do you guys want to be on fire?

Skrizzie

18 year(s) ago

[b]SmilinBob wrote:[/b] [quote]Why do you guys want to be on fire?[/quote] Why not?

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

God does not want us to be lukewarm..... God would rather have us be cold than lukewarm...... he will spit those who are lukewarm out of his mouth because he wants us to be on one side or the other.... we want to be on fire because there is no better way to be.... being on fire for God is one of the most amazing experiences a person can have and i dont understand why a person would want to not be on fire for God.... we cannot be lukewarm.... ever..... we must be 24/7/365 on fire for God

Skrizzie

18 year(s) ago

14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Hewillcomesoon

18 year(s) ago

god spits out those who our luke warm in dislike he wants us to have our minds and hearts on him he is a worthy god of all our worship I MISS AQUIRE THE FIRE AND DELIRIOUS!!!!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)