Login

Why does this happen???

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

Heres the story One of my best friends ruben used to go out with my other best friend camille.(not the real names) they broke up but us 3 are still best friends. they still say stff like "i love you" to ech other. y'know. so its like they are going out when they arent going out. today ruben tells me he got a new girlfriend, so i cant say anything is wrong just yet. then he tells me he met her at his cousins party, MET the day b4 at his cousins party. he said they layed in a bed together, talking. then he tells me they made out. all night...... you might be able to imagine how dissappointed i am in him. i love camille and ruben both, but he just betrayed her in a way. they even called it going out but without the bf/gf title. now he is still saying stuff like "i love you" to camille, and camille doesnt know about this girl. What am i supposed to do? i want to tell camille even tho he said he would in a few days. I am in shock. And i honestly cried. Can someone tell me what i am suppposed to say to him?

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

Ok... Wow that's a toughie, but I think you should tell Camille, Gabe, I mean It is not good for her to be lied to, but I also do not think that you should confront your friend. That job belongs to Camille. You are just his friend and aren't in a "relationship" with him :P . That way if Camille felt like he should have not been with another girl then she can tell him. Now I do agree with saying casually and friendly to him, that its not cool what he has been doing and it is dumb to meet someone and then make out, but dont CONFRONT him per say. I mean that job does not belong to you.

RATM-is-back

16 year(s) ago

thanks guys. I didnt confront him. I talkd o him and told him straight out, he needs to tel her, that he owed it to her to be honest to her. he got mad at me but he said he would do it He broke 2 hearts in one day. 1- camilles heart for telling her, she cried on the phone with me all night. 2-his new gf's, he told me he broke up with her becuz it made camille sad. we both told him if hes happy we are happy. now im confused........ should i still be friends with him? he got mad at me for being honest with him.

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

[b]RATM_is_back wrote:[/b] [quote]thanks guys. I didnt confront him. I talkd o him and told him straight out, he needs to tel her, that he owed it to her to be honest to her. he got mad at me but he said he would do it He broke 2 hearts in one day. 1- camilles heart for telling her, she cried on the phone with me all night. 2-his new gf's, he told me he broke up with her becuz it made camille sad. we both told him if hes happy we are happy. now im confused........ should i still be friends with him? he got mad at me for being honest with him.[/quote] Well, he followed your advice, so I guess your opinion does matter to him. If he still wants to be friends then go for it

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)