Login

Why does this have to happen?

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

When I'm single, I'm looking around for women to date. Now that I'm seriously talking to this girl and we are starting to move things closer :wub:, 3 other girls are coming on to me.

rami009

12 year(s) ago

I FEEL YOU! Crap, when I liked a girl back in high school, and she liked me also, I had a bunch of other girls on my nuts. And then things didn't work out with the girl I liked and the rest of the girls decided to disappear -_- Currently I like or am not even considering going out with anyone (since there are like no [good looking] girls in my classes haha) so that means that no one likes me either. Did I ever tell you guys the story about the two roommates who liked me about a year ago?

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

I don't think so. Seriously... I have been single for 5 years. This whole time, It seemed near impossible to find a girl that likes me. Now they are basically throwing themselves at me. Why couldn't this have happened when I was single?

rami009

12 year(s) ago

I definitely know what you mean. I've heard that single girls are seem more attracted to guys with girls for whatever reason. So when I go out, I bring a girl along hoping that another will see me with her and then become attracted to me :lol: But most of the time it doesn't work.... Oh, and long story short: Two roommates liked me last year. They both told me on the same day when I was visiting their campus. They told me about six hours apart. I told both of them that I didn't like them like they liked me. And then they and the other eight girls who lived in the suite with them started fighting. And it was my fault -_-

Ellipses

11 year(s) ago

There is power in the phrase "people want what they can't have." Perhaps they knew/sensed that you were about to be unavailable and they realized there was something in you they liked. Thats one theory anyway. Good luck!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)