Login

Why I go on about the rapture...

Phil777

17 year(s) ago

The reason I go on about the rapture a lot is because it is everything, it is our blessed hope, its when you stop being a mortal and become an immortal, its when you are truly saved, adopted, glorified, and it’s the day you see Jesus in the flesh, and in His glory! Now, within modern Christianity there are many lies and contradictions in the teachings surround whether we will be raptured to be with Christ before, during, or after the tribulation days coming in our future. Anyone who knows me knows that I preach and teach that the rapture is after the tribulation days, I know its true, but the why is what is so important about it. First of all, a prophetess has spoken over my life that its my job to declare the coming of Christ and to help the church get ready. And I do this cause I love it but cause its what God has called me to do. The way I help them prepare is by helping them see from the scripture the massive time of testing (tribulation days) they will go through before that glorious day. The reason its such a big deal to know if Christ is coming before or after the tribulation days, is because firstly, the bible says you will know whether your pastors is a false teacher by whether he changes around the coming of Christ (2 Peter 3:10 & 16), but even more powerful is that Christians need to realize that the rapture is after the tribulation days, so that they can being PREPARING FOR THAT TIME OF GREAT TRIBULATION! Think about it! The antichrist will be causing the world to take the mark of the beast, but Christians wont take the mark so they will have to learn to survive without money (how will you get food, and water in those times?). Also, the end times deception by false prophets will make our time look pale in comparison, so Christians need to get ready for the spell of false prophecies and false miracles that will come upon the world. Remember the enemies aim is to try and ‘deceive the very elect’ (if that were possible). So Christians need to wake up, watch and pray, learn that the rapture is after the tribulation days, and strengthen themselves for the greatest time of suffering that ever was or ever will be – the tribulation days! If you fall away during those you will be lost, but if you endure to the end you will be saved!

cloudspit

17 year(s) ago

again, another post i see no point in......

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)