Login

Why is politics under the theology section?

SmilinBob

18 year(s) ago

Why is politics under the theology section? Leave unto Ceasar or something like that right?

BrotherReed

18 year(s) ago

I was wondering a similar thing myself. Not saying politics and religion don't or shouldn't interrelate, but it's not exactly theology...

stratacastle

18 year(s) ago

I heard an interesting discussion about the separation of church and state on the radio today. It's more lengthy than I want to write here, but I agreed that the left's attempts to enforce what they call separation of church and state and what they say is enforcement of the first amendment actually contradicts and prohibits the enforcement of the first amendment.

pastorcoryslade

8 year(s) ago

stratacastle:

I heard an interesting discussion about the separation of church and state on the radio today. It's more lengthy than I want to write here, but I agreed that the left's attempts to enforce what they call separation of church and state and what they say is enforcement of the first amendment actually contradicts and prohibits the enforcement of the first amendment.

I agree with you! How can you separate your faith and your political views? does not one effect the other ?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)