Login

women in the world today?

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

yes but o contradiction. women think that because they are women they are special. i was making that point. then i stated for everyone that there are none of us special.

larry229

15 year(s) ago

Right. I've been very carefully staying out of this thread, but now I've got stuff to say. [b]diduknow wrote:[/b] [quote]negi, your posts speak a lot of book smarts as many peoples does. book smarts is good but until you have honestly been out in the situations then you just do not know.[/quote] I thought you said you'd been here for years? Maybe you weren't paying attention? That's one of the silliest things I've ever heard. If you were a newb it wouldn't be so bad, but really. [b]diduknow wrote:[/b] [quote] why not the bible states that. they are weaker minded and weaker physically. i do not hate women but the truth is the truth. you give a woman a few good lines and make them feel a little special they are puddy in your hands.[/quote] Mhmm. Right. Well, why don't you come over here and say that to my face, hm? Girls may generally be weaker than guys, but I could still bruise you up pretty good I'll bet. Not to mention I don't think you'll find me very 'puddy' -like. Women are generally speaking physically weaker than men. But I'll wager our minds are sharper than you're giving us credit for. [b]diduknow wrote:[/b][quote]see that is where you are. i believe that you love being a woman. so lets take a look at how women are. you women love to think you are all that and a box of cookies. lets take the way you try to hold things over the mans head. like sex. do this or do that or you are not going to get any tonite. i love it when a woman does this to me. they end up doing it for themselves because it is not biblical for them to do that. but since you all think that you have something greater than anything else. you put yourselves on this great pedestool.[/quote] Uh-huh. I thought you said you had experience with women? Methinks you must have had a VERY poor sampling. On the other hand, I DO have a very lovely looking box of cookies siting right next to me, and the irony of that has amused me enough that I shall allow you to live :)

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

perhaps we need to change this to a study of how god views pride?

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

where does paul contridict himself in the scriptures? please share the proof on this one.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

that passage states if they keep the faith. so not a contradiction but a lack of reading through the passage as a whole.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

i do not know where it is that paul allowed women to have a high position in the church. can you please share scripture on this.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)