Login

women in the world today?

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

according to the bible and the strength of women, should women be in positions of authority? should they make important decisions? please use scripture and instances in your answers.

THeMadHatter

15 year(s) ago

There's no reason why they shouldn't be. There were female missionaries in NT times, so they weren't just meant to sit at home and breed.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

great posts you guys. yes there were women ministers in the nt. philip had 5 daughters that were ministers of the gospel. however there were no women ministers that were married. any thoughts on this?

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

please take into consideration old covenant, new covenant.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

i believe god is going to use those with the right heart set. i think it is important for men and women to know their roles and work together as the bible has stated. there are reasons why god put the men as the head over the women. this may offend some people but it is not meant to be offensive but thought about in reality of the truth of things. women base a lot of their decisions off of emotion and feeling. leaving themselves open to vulnerability and easy deception.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

no lets stop and think about how easily deceived women are. here is an example. if someone wants money for something they often play the emotions of a woman to get it. why? because of the womans nature to nurture. this is part of the reason that paul wrote that women are to be the homemaker.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

alright, i am not going to argue the points i am just going to give more proof. when i was a worldly man i went a lot of different places and i would pick up women. it was very easy, even many christian women. i did it by playing the emotions of the women. or making them feel sorry for me. negi i am guessing that you are young and have not been in many situations or did much away from home. if you have not the experience be careful because you lack wisdom and that can mislead people in very bad ways. i am not trying to put you down in any way. just simply stating that if you have never experienced it maybe you should ask questions or stay open to learn.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

negi, we dont bring the past up in a prideful manner. negi, i dont know anyone that is prideful of their past. but it is through our past experiances that we gain knowledge and wisdom on how to pull other people out of the fire. take a drug addict seeking help to quit. he can go to a shrink and hear about all the book knowledge of this guy. but all that is going to do is drive the man out of the office not to return. but if he went into an office with a man that has been through it and knows about, the drug addict is going to be more apt to be like wow this guy has been there and knows exactly what i am going through and talking about. when i mention your youth i am not exactly talking about your age. rather youth in living life. 2 different things. i will explain later.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

negi, your posts speak a lot of book smarts as many peoples does. book smarts is good but until you have honestly been out in the situations then you just do not know. audiojunkie, i realize that you are a woman and you are special because of that so i am going to start quoting scripture on my next post.

diduknow

15 year(s) ago

there is no contradiction anywhere. the scriptures are coming.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)