Login

World of Warcraft

javie

16 year(s) ago

Who here plays it?

The-Barracuda

16 year(s) ago

Boo! WOW is a dumb game to me. all you do is run around kill stuff and get leveled up. i have nothing against the people that play its just the game itself

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]The_Barracuda wrote:[/b] [quote]Boo! WOW is a dumb game to me. all you do is run around kill stuff and get leveled up. i have nothing against the people that play its just the game itself[/quote] You must not be much of a game person, huh? That's kinda the point of almost any MMORPG.

The-Barracuda

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]The_Barracuda wrote:[/b] [quote]Boo! WOW is a dumb game to me. all you do is run around kill stuff and get leveled up. i have nothing against the people that play its just the game itself[/quote] You must not be much of a game person, huh? That's kinda the point of almost any MMORPG.[/quote] i do play games, just not RPG (except SW: KotOR)

ArcherOfTheGuard

16 year(s) ago

Just something about this game gets people addicted, it got me addicted, i had a 70 well geared all epics hunter! and 3-5 epics ready for a lvl 68 shaman that i was working to 70 on!, it drew me away from reading the bible, seriously I hate this game for what it had done to me, so i uninstalled it and just broke the disks after a year and a half playing it [almost 2 months of all the hours i spent on it put together!], it felt refreshing actually...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)