Login

WORST MOVIES EVER SEEN

NinjaUnicorn

15 year(s) ago

I hated "Premonition". [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PfY_1wMfLo]Watch The Trailer Here[/url] Anyway, I was confused through the entire thing, and then when I finally started understanding it, it ended and the ending SUCKED! Oh, and *cough* The stupidest movie I ever saw was "The Simpsons Movie". I'm not sure why in the world I let my dad and my brother drag me into that...

ChuckNorrisRocks

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]i didnt know there was a sandlot 3. but 2 doesnt even compare to 1[/quote] Same here. I can't imagine why they made any . . .

meownip

15 year(s) ago

I heard there was a Grease 3 too... Never seen it. Thank goodness. hmmm Worst movie... Happily Never After. And anything disney that couldnt even make it to theater.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

grease 3? never heard of that one either

javie

15 year(s) ago

GREASE 3!!!!! (runs away and jumps right out of the window)

ChuckNorrisRocks

15 year(s) ago

What Javie said. I heard they're doing a new movie of Footloose, too. The dude is being played by that guy from Gossip Girl . . .

twilightlover99

15 year(s) ago

nooooooooooooooooo way disney is the best but happily never after wasn't that great but mats animation movies don't go to theater

twilightlover99

15 year(s) ago

the worst movie's were the uninvited it mad noooooooooooooo sence and snow white and alice and wonderland :hug: :hug:

javie

15 year(s) ago

I actually saw, with my friends, the worst movie ....EVER!!!!! Hydra! This is a movie that I will reviewm, eventually. There are more to the list that I also forgot to add in: Godzilla 1998 Limmony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunant Events(which I will also review later on) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen(look up my review) Alien vs. Predator Requirm(their making a part three. But by watching part 2, it was more like, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.") Steel And I think that's about it. For now.

XSabrinaXSunshineX

14 year(s) ago

Twilght.Lets home new moon is better

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)