Login

WORST MOVIES EVER SEEN

cartoon2

15 year(s) ago

okay what are the worst movies that you have seen?

rami009

15 year(s) ago

NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE!!!!

BlueEyedBabe

15 year(s) ago

rami :O napoleon dynamite is one of the best movies ever :p the worst movie i have ever seen is 'the hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy' its so incredibly stupid and pointless. and i think its kinda anti-God too. bleh.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

NO!!! thats the worst way to spend 1 1/2 hours!!!

Show

15 year(s) ago

Open Water...

javie

15 year(s) ago

Oh boy! I have a list of them. First off: Water World Fantastic Four part one and two Super Man three and four The Blair Witch Project Stranger Than Fiction (I can't believe that movie was a nominee for best comedy at the Golden Globe Awards, and I'm glad it didn't even get the award!) Home Alone 3 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Every single Robocop movie Alien part three and four Alien vs. Predator Rookie of the Year (I just hate that kid so much. More than Jake Lloyd) And Speaking of Jake Lloyd, Star Wars Episode 1 and 2 Death Note part one and two (please don't ask why) Full Metal Alchemist Godzilla's Revenge the Monty Python movies Grease 2 (Yes, there are two. Didn't know? Just take a guess and figure out why for yourself) Friday the 13th part 3 Batman and Robin Batman Forever Surviving Christmas Good Son (That movie was so stupid) The Pagemaster North (it was just so offensive in so many categories) Super Mario Bros. Movie Street Fighter Movie Mortal Kombat: Annihilation And I think thats about it

BrotherReed

15 year(s) ago

I'll grant you most of that list. However Stranger Than Fiction is a great movie.

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

The Sandlot 2 and 3 (especially the third one). The first one I could watch all the time, the second sunk down quite a bit and the 3rd is right up there with Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

javie

15 year(s) ago

[b]TheMessenger wrote:[/b] [quote]The Sandlot 2 and 3 (especially the third one). The first one I could watch all the time, the second sunk down quite a bit and the 3rd is right up there with Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.[/quote] Dude, you just blew my mind away. How can there exist two sequels to the Sandlots? And was the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy really that bad?

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i didnt know there was a sandlot 3. but 2 doesnt even compare to 1

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)