Login

Would anyone like to feedback on this book?

Illusenfan-5000

17 year(s) ago

The Secrets of Krina By Kari Tropica (This is NOT a true story, it was a dream I had) I was standing in Wal-Mart near an empty shelf, there were many because the store was remodling. All of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around, and it was Griffin, a friend that I hadn't seen in a long time. He was very kind, had good manners, and most of all, he was very handsome. "Where have you been all year?" I asked him,"Josh, Tyler, and all our friends have missed you." As you can tell, I was very excited to see him. "I've been really busy." he said,"I went to Italy as an exchange student." "Sounds interesting," I said,"What is it like there?" I had always thought it would be very romantic to have my honeymoon there someday. "It was great," he said,"I saw many museums, galleries, and there was beautiful music everywhere." "Wow! I wish I could go there." I replied, picturing the beautiful, Itallian art in my mind. All of a sudden, I felt something strange, like a mixture of excitement, nervousness, and happiness. I had never felt this way before. Was I falling in love with Griffin? As I snapped out of my deep thought, Griffin said,"Too bad we don't have much more time together," he said with a sigh,"I have to leave soon." "Leave?" I asked, curiously,"Where are you going?" Then I saw Rick, one of the meanest, most horrible boys in the world, come around the corner. As he approached us, he said,"Griffin! Come on, mom's waiting! We have to catch the plane! If we don't get back to Italy, how will we-" he paused, glanced at me, and said,"Griffin, what is she doing here? I told you not to talk to girls unless they are pretty!' "She is pretty, everyone is, and Rick, you shouldn't be so predjuduce! Sorry about that, Kari." He said, smiling at me, and frowning at Rick. "Whatever, Griff! Just remember, I am your older brother!" Rick said back to him. This confused me because I had no idea they even knew each other. "Hold on, boys." I said, breaking up their fight.Did you just say brother?" I asked Rick. "Well, duh! Didn't you know?" Rick said with sarcasm in his voice. He is always so annoying! All of a sudden, I felt woozy, like I was drained of all my energy. I then collapsed to the floor, unconsious. THE END OF PART 1

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)