Login

Ya know those guys who you\'d trust with your life

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

...but not your sister? Well you see here at CFT (Cadet Field Training) there's this dance at the end of the four weeks of training. My girlfriend is coming...and her parents are a bit...protective. So she pretty much couldn't come unless my sister comes along (it's a 4 hour drive and they're staying at a hotel somewhere off post). All of that to say I get back from our FTX and find all of this out and that my sister was planning on coming to the dance and even bought a dress (she says she needed to buy one anyway but still). So I don't have a problem with her going except it's really awkward unless she has a date to go with. Which brings me to my original statement. I have roughly 3 days to figure something out. Oy vey. :S

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

Oy vey indeed... That is a tricky situation...

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

Seeing as my sister is six years my senior and can date who she likes, I can't really relate lol. I would imagine that to be a rather tricksy situation though. How'd things turn out?

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Sorry I meant to comment on this but I've been mostly afk the past few days. It did turn out all right...my dad has some good friends in cadet his cadet parents' group and he talked to some of them. There's this parent who is like a mom to a bunch of cadets and she found someone. He's a decent guy and it worked out fine, although I think it was a little odd for my sister.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)