Login

You\'re tired when...

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

you're getting dressed for the day, and instead start taking off your underwear.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

Now that's funny ! I've been there, only it's eating and falling asleep at the same time ! :D

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

I've also forgotten how to turn off my alarm because I was so tired.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

How about falling asleep in the chair while watching tv?! Now that's funny at times, esp when I realize that I'm still watching the same tv program or dvd movie!

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

I fell asleep in History once, while we were watching a movie. I woke up 20 minutes later,relieved that the teacher, sitting right in front of me, hadn't noticed. Although it was problematic, since I had to write a paper on that movie and I missed 20 minutes of it...

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

:laugh:

Cowgurl4JC

12 year(s) ago

...when you don't remember if you put a shirt on underneath your hoodie, even though you did. That was pretty much how my week started last week. Found it no coincidence that anything could've gone wrong did on the week of Friday the 13th.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

I always put on a shirt under my hoodie! I'd feel naked without it! :D

NinjaUnicorn

12 year(s) ago

I was so tired once that I put on two pairs of panties that morning and I didn't even realize it until my last class of the day. I was like "Uh guys, something about my pants feels odd." So I went to the bathroom... and found that one pair of my panties was bunched up from where I had used the restroom earlier in the day and didn't know I was wearing them both. True story. Gave me a good laugh.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)