Login

\"Good Christians\"

MySaviorLives4Eva

17 year(s) ago

What is your definition of a "Good Christian"? I have heard many different views on this before and I would love to hear what all of you think about it.

lonikelam

17 year(s) ago

I would say something like that, too. There is no such thing as a good Christian.

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]MySaviorLives4Eva wrote:[/b] [quote]What is your definition of a "Good Christian"? I have heard many different views on this before and I would love to hear what all of you think about it.[/quote] I do believe that is an oxymoron, because all Christians are people. No man is good! We are all sinful. But to trully be a devoted follower of Christ, I think we need to be the people who are willing to die in the place of Christ. Not only to die for him, but every other person who has ever sinned. And a "Good" Christian takes the first and greatest commandment seriously. To love God with everything we have and to love our neighbor as we love ourself.

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

A good Christion I think is when you praize God every day. You(r) Husben has a farm. And You(r) Wife is like a house wife. I think thats what God wanted. Girl shall accpampany the man You mush cher the land I am the only God Yeah, thats why!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)