Login

Adam and Eve

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

Okay, I have a question!! In the bible it say that Adam and Eve had many Children right?? Well then that means we are all related!! So that means we are all having incest!! Explane more- Okay, we are ALL cousins, and we all/most of us get married and have a kid, so that means almost everyone has done incest becuase Adam and Eve had many Children!! Do you understand?? My question- Does this type of incest count?? And is it even Incest?

Swinny89

16 year(s) ago

[b]joe-jonas-lover wrote:[/b] [quote]Okay, I have a question!! In the bible it say that Adam and Eve had many Children right?? Well then that means we are all related!! So that means we are all having incest!! Explane more- Okay, we are ALL cousins, and we all/most of us get married and have a kid, so that means almost everyone has done incest becuase Adam and Eve had many Children!! Do you understand?? My question- Does this type of incest count?? And is it even Incest?[/quote] Does this kind of incest count for what? Incest was never a sin, and never will be a sin. Though, it is not recomended because of health issues. You can think of it like eating pork. Not a sin, but not recomended.

Incognito

16 year(s) ago

[b]Swinny89 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]joe-jonas-lover wrote:[/b] [quote]Okay, I have a question!! In the bible it say that Adam and Eve had many Children right?? Well then that means we are all related!! So that means we are all having incest!! Explane more- Okay, we are ALL cousins, and we all/most of us get married and have a kid, so that means almost everyone has done incest becuase Adam and Eve had many Children!! Do you understand?? My question- Does this type of incest count?? And is it even Incest?[/quote] Does this kind of incest count for what? Incest was never a sin, and never will be a sin. Though, it is not recomended because of health issues. You can think of it like eating pork. Not a sin, but not recomended.[/quote] Incest is condemned in Leviticus...now, you could argue that the definition in today's culture is too broad..

MattBob-SquarePants

16 year(s) ago

[b]Swinny89 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]joe-jonas-lover wrote:[/b] [quote]Okay, I have a question!! In the bible it say that Adam and Eve had many Children right?? Well then that means we are all related!! So that means we are all having incest!! Explane more- Okay, we are ALL cousins, and we all/most of us get married and have a kid, so that means almost everyone has done incest becuase Adam and Eve had many Children!! Do you understand?? My question- Does this type of incest count?? And is it even Incest?[/quote] Does this kind of incest count for what? Incest was never a sin, and never will be a sin. Though, it is not recomended because of health issues. You can think of it like eating pork. Not a sin, but not recomended.[/quote] WHAT??? I'm surprised to hear that from you! Yes, "sin" means "missing the mark" and doing this separate from G-d's will. Anything we do which is contrary to what G-d told us to do most certainly IS a sin! Eating pork is a sin, and incest is a sin!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)