Login

Advice.... pronto

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

Ok, I'm in this multimedia class at school. I really love the class. Seriously, it's like my favorite class since... kindergarten! We're finishing up a unit in Photoshop and we have to do a final project. We are given TOTAL freedom here (with the obvious "keeping it appropriate" restrictions... duh.). The thing is, I have NO IDEA what to do. When I'm told what to create, I can usually be pretty creative. But now that I'm given total freedom... I don't know what to do. So if anyone has any ideas of what I could do, please let me know! It's due on Tuesday (November 4), so it needs to be accomplished by then. Thanks!

VeronicaMarsGurl

15 year(s) ago

haha im like that to i kinda have to be given some guidelines or else im lost hmmm....

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

So any suggestions?

Illusenfan-5000

15 year(s) ago

[b]cookiedough28 wrote:[/b] [quote]Ok, I'm in this multimedia class at school. I really love the class. Seriously, it's like my favorite class since... kindergarten! We're finishing up a unit in Photoshop and we have to do a final project. We are given TOTAL freedom here (with the obvious "keeping it appropriate" restrictions... duh.). The thing is, I have NO IDEA what to do. When I'm told what to create, I can usually be pretty creative. But now that I'm given total freedom... I don't know what to do. So if anyone has any ideas of what I could do, please let me know! It's due on Tuesday (November 4), so it needs to be accomplished by then. Thanks![/quote] Nov. 4 is Election Day...Also, do something about something you like. Personally, I would do mine on either Kingdom Hearts or Vampire Knight.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)