Login

An Interesting Question:

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Good day, I was thinking, after reading about the girls coming into the 'Males Only' Section, is it possible to create a password every week, month, etc for the secton? I clearly understand that many have probably thought about this, and that the problem is at a minimum right now, but I would like to know. Thank you, William (TrueTalent)

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

As far as I know, females can no longer see our section and vice versa.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]As far as I know, females can no longer see our section and vice versa.[/quote] Ahhh I see. But it wasn't applied to us males? (I mean us viewing their section?) Or do you mean that they cannot actually get it in, though they can still see our section?

rami009

12 year(s) ago

I think the majority of us here are respectable enough to not go snooping, but who knows? Curiosity almost gets the better of me sometimes haha. I like your idea though

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

I was wrong actually. I could have sworn a couple months ago (before I was made a mod) that restriction was set so it limited forum view based on gender in your profile. When I could see females area in the listing, I thought it was because of my mod status, not a change in the forums. But I just logged in on a dummy account and realize I am wrong. I do know you can't view it as a guest, and if you do view it while logged in anyone else online will be able to see it. So it could happen but anyone who does it wouldn't be able to do it secretly. [edit] And Nath, if you read this, do you have any extra light to shed on this? I know you have more experience working with the ACP than I do (last I heard, I was still supposed to stay out of it lol).

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Ahhh. I see. I was just kind of throwing ideas out there. @rami009 Curiosity (Spelling?) seems to get me in trouble the most xD

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)