Login

Beverly Lewis

PreachersKid

17 year(s) ago

Does any one else love Beverly Lewis' Books?

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

I've read a couple of her books. They're pretty good, but not quite suiting my fancy, really. In contrast, Ted Dekker is totally the most amazing author I've ever read!

TheaterQueen

17 year(s) ago

Beverly Lewis is the one who wrote Love comes softly Love's enduring promise and love's long journey right? If so I never read the books but I hope to get them for christmas because I LOVE the movies so much....if you saw the movies are they like the book? let me know thanks.. In Christ, Stacie ;)

PreachersKid

17 year(s) ago

[b]TheaterQueen wrote:[/b] [quote]Beverly Lewis is the one who wrote Love comes softly Love's enduring promise and love's long journey right? If so I never read the books but I hope to get them for christmas because I LOVE the movies so much....if you saw the movies are they like the book? let me know thanks.. In Christ, Stacie ;)[/quote] actually Janette Oke wrote those. I have read some of her books and really like them. but I don't know if the movies are like the books because i haven't read those books. I've been looking for them though B) God bless

Emmy89

17 year(s) ago

Is she the lady that wrote the series about the girl that lives next an amish family? One of them is called a summers night I think...I can't remember if she wrote them or not.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)