Login

cant think of a subject title

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

eh.... im just kinda feeling crappy.... its not like a big prayer request or nothing really all that important but i still could probably use some prayer.... ive just been feeling sorta kinda depressed and i dont like feeling that way.... i mean, a while back i got really, really depressed and i tried to kill myself twice and i really dont want that coming back and it was for the same reason that im feeling crappy right now so if anyone could pray a little for my small, trivial prayer request.... that'd be nice

his-4ever-amber

18 year(s) ago

hey i will definitly keep you in my prayers.. lets just say i know what that is like..honestly i will admitt i tired to kill myself 5 times in may this year but until i found out and got a real big reality lesson people care i knew all the time that people cared about me but i never thought a lot about it..until now i don't even think of killing myself..well i know what depression is like i was diagonesed with it 2 years ago with severe chronicle depression and it wont go away for awhile but i got past it and so can you..people think that depression can be tooken away at any moment but it can't.. it is not and i repeat not your fault or anyone who has depressions fault on why they feel that way but you just have to keep on going and believe in yourself if i can do it so can you..i hope this helped alittle bit there is people like you out there..and i am just one of them...if i can do anything else let me know..

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

well..... i had gotten over it..... the whole situation was mostly over a girl thatt i had liked for about 2 years (this was last year)..... i would say that i loved her but that would probably get people giving me lessons on love which i dont feel that i need right now..... well at one point she started to act like she liked me and that made me happy for a little while until i found out that while she was doing this (i mean she was REALLY acting like she liked me like laying on my chest and such).... she was going out with some guy from her skool.... and basically that sent me downwards i mean plus the fact that i hated myself as it was lol Ok for what's going on now, ive been feeling a lot better and getting on and feeling happy.... but guess what... yup same girl again..... i still like/love her (still trying to avoid lesson here) but of course i like/love her more than i did before now..... and shes acting like she likes me at all (who knows she could've liked me then and just got tired of waiting for me i mean she has told me that she liked me at one point but back to the story) and im getting paranoid and thinking that there's no way she could like me and such and im afraid that i might go back to that place again.... i mean its not bad right now but im trying to beat the whole thing to the punch here lol..... im trying to get myself to realize that i have no chance with her and just go on liking/loving her and realizing that i will never go out w/ her or w/e..... i probably should've put this down on the advice section as well lol

lax10

17 year(s) ago

bump

JCsavedME

16 year(s) ago

[b]DHfan wrote:[/b] [quote]eh.... im just kinda feeling crappy.... its not like a big prayer request or nothing really all that important but i still could probably use some prayer.... ive just been feeling sorta kinda depressed and i dont like feeling that way.... i mean, a while back i got really, really depressed and i tried to kill myself twice and i really dont want that coming back and it was for the same reason that im feeling crappy right now so if anyone could pray a little for my small, trivial prayer request.... that'd be nice[/quote] hmmm...I didn't try to kill myself but I've been feeling the same way lately. You're in my prayers. Maybe we could be prayer partners or something, considering we seem to usually have the same issues...idk. But I'm praying for you! Just remember Jesus loves you with all His heart and so do we! And I'm sure you have some friends in what you might call "reality" that don't want you to feel this way, either.

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

...this is over a year old, people. Lax, stop bumnping stuff!

dads-lil-babe

16 year(s) ago

i'm sry...i'll surely pray!!

SoxRoker

16 year(s) ago

Any prayer is a big one so dont think that this isnt as important as the others.God cherishes all people and if you kill yourself God cant do that now can he.And also if you kill yourself theres o chace you go to heaven so guess where youll go then??!!So you are in my prayers and remember....be HAPPY!!

Chi-Wii-101

16 year(s) ago

look, NO prayer request is small! if it matters to u, it matters to God. i will pray for u

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)