Login

cutting.

AACM-lover16

16 year(s) ago

I've struggled with this in the past. I've been delivered from it... but lately, my past has been coming back up on me.. and I'm a bit worried. any advice?

undignified4U

16 year(s) ago

just keep on praying, and remember two things... 1. there are people praying for you, someone allways loves you 2. God is watching down over you. just listen to him and let him guide you through this. ok and a third thing. know that God is with you. 1 Corinthians 10:13 says "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, and will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able..." God doesnt give you anything you cannot chew on...

candygrlxoxo

16 year(s) ago

confiding in an adult could be bad and a friend maybe even worse adults feel they need to be responsible and the chance of them telling your parents are high even if not right away it will most likely happen and with friends you dont know who you can trust the chance of something like that getting around skool is mortifying if its a really good friend all they will do is worry about you cutting is more like an addiction you have to break it try punch dancing out your rage (as hot rod would say) HAHA or something like that just something else you can do when the urge to pull out that nife or razor is back shove it back down with an alternative. hope that helps, good luck =)

hulabalooiluvu

16 year(s) ago

[b]AACM_lover16 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've struggled with this in the past. I've been delivered from it... but lately, my past has been coming back up on me.. and I'm a bit worried. any advice?[/quote] OUCH! dosnt it hurt? well tell ur parents to hid the knifes in the house (the razors to..if u shave) then just pray to god and try not to be depressed think sbout the good things in life:woohoo: good luck:)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)