Login

Evolution

vincent-buddy

17 year(s) ago

[quote][b]MattBob_SquarePants wrote:[/b] Well, since you think it's all scientifically proven, here. Go make yourself rich. http://www.drdino.com/articles.php?spec=67&kws=250,000[/quote] [url=http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hovind.html]It's a swindle[/url] [/quote]

Post edited by: vincent, at: 2007/03/06 14:01

MattBob-SquarePants

17 year(s) ago

Awww... so somebody tried to collect, and didn't have the appropriate evidence. Yeah, you gotta read the fine print. That doesn't make it a swindle. You say it's all scientific. So prove the 5 things he wants you to prove, and collect your money.

vincent-buddy

17 year(s) ago

[quote][b]MattBob_SquarePants wrote:[/b] Awww... so somebody tried to collect, and didn't have the appropriate evidence. Yeah, you gotta read the fine print. That doesn't make it a swindle. You say it's all scientific. So prove the 5 things he wants you to prove, and collect your money.[/quote] Obviously you didn't read what i posted in that link. This is an offer coming from one who is currently in prison for tax evasion, how am i to collect this money when [url=http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007701190332]when he's in prison[/url]

Thumeo

17 year(s) ago

[b]SmilinBob wrote:[/b] [quote]Evolution has scientific backing, it is a well excepted theory by scientists. Creationism only has the bible to go by, so scientific backing. I hope creationism is never taught in any public school. And for how it has affected our culture, I think it makes more people reject science. Because many Christians don't want it to be true they create a riff between science and religion, causing many people not to trust science. I think this is bad for society in general.[/quote] Alas that you would put such faith in science, when you haven't even studied the facts! the Evolutionary theory does not have half as much credibility as you are giving it, and some of the 'evidence' that is presented to you as facts is known to be false, even by those who present it as evidence! Take, for example, the evolutionary line of the horse, with it starting as a small animal and changeing until it becomes the modern horse, the evolutionists KNOW that it's wrong! because the different animals that they used all lived at the SAME TIME in DIFFERENT REGIONS! and further more, while thier heads and feet bore similarities, the REST OF THE SKELETONS WERE DIFFERENT! such as the ribs, wich varied in number from 12 to 18, WITH NO PATTERN! Any way, i could go on, and probably will, but I'll save it for later

Psalm84-10

17 year(s) ago

[b]Thumeo wrote:[/b] [quote][b]SmilinBob wrote:[/b] [quote]Evolution has scientific backing, it is a well excepted theory by scientists. Creationism only has the bible to go by, so scientific backing. I hope creationism is never taught in any public school. And for how it has affected our culture, I think it makes more people reject science. Because many Christians don't want it to be true they create a riff between science and religion, causing many people not to trust science. I think this is bad for society in general.[/quote] Alas that you would put such faith in science, when you haven't even studied the facts! the Evolutionary theory does not have half as much credibility as you are giving it, and some of the 'evidence' that is presented to you as facts is known to be false, even by those who present it as evidence! Take, for example, the evolutionary line of the horse, with it starting as a small animal and changeing until it becomes the modern horse, the evolutionists KNOW that it's wrong! because the different animals that they used all lived at the SAME TIME in DIFFERENT REGIONS! and further more, while thier heads and feet bore similarities, the REST OF THE SKELETONS WERE DIFFERENT! such as the ribs, wich varied in number from 12 to 18, WITH NO PATTERN! Any way, i could go on, and probably will, but I'll save it for later[/quote] Amen Brother!!!!!!!!!! Finally, someone who looks at the [b][u]observable[/b][/u] evidence and make his decision based on what they find. God Bless you Thumeo!!!!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)