Login

Feels weird coming back on here...

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Hey Everyone! Been a long time, but I wanted to get back to where I was. How is everyone? Haha, I hope every had a good year! -William (TrueTalent)

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

no news about my cancer surgery yet, William. Going to call todasy to find out.

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

WILLIAM!!! where have you been/ how have you been? you haven't missed anything its been rather dull around here. I'm doing great I made 150 cupcakes for a wedding on the 7th it was really fun and frustrating (the car broke down with me and half of the cupcakes it was horrible) I really hope someone asks me to do it again soon though.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Oh I'm sorry! I hope you find out about it soon! Good luck! Rather dull you say! We should change that. Oh my! 150 cupcakes! That's great, and bad that you broke down! I'm sorry, but congratulations on such a feat. I've been okay, just moved, but have realized that I have been slacking off by not coming on here! Someone will, someone will. Patience!

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

you moved? cool was it a big move or like just to a diff house in the same town? and see what I mean by dull? come on guys this is pathetic.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Hahah, I moved from Germany back to the States. I would consider that a big move! Yeah, come on guys! I used to see about 7 new discussions, and now I see ONE! What happened!

Gamester4

12 year(s) ago

People just drifted away. I believe I am still the longest registered regular to the forums.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Nahhh, Rami has been here awhile. If he is still a regular! How are you Gamestar4?

Gamester4

12 year(s) ago

I've been here as long if not longer than Rami. I first came to Mypraize in 2005? it might have been 2006. I'm good.

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've been here as long if not longer than Rami. I first came to Mypraize in 2005? it might have been 2006. I'm good.[/quote] Yeah it had to have been around there, 'cause I'm pretty sure you've been here longer than me, and in a couple of weeks I'll have been here exactly six years. After checking the logs, it looks like you registered on my 15th birthday, so in '05.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)