Login

Good Christian Romance

GirlontheMove

17 year(s) ago

Do any of you know of any good christian romance books? I've read all of the Christy Miller Series, a few of Lori Wick, and Lori Copeland, and one by Grace Livingston Hill. Do any of you know of any others??

coolpkgrl

17 year(s) ago

I am a big fan of Karen Kingsbury, check her out, she's an amazing christian writer. =]

ponylover11

17 year(s) ago

Janette Oke writes alot of good ones. They are about the west in the 1800's and they are very Christ centered. Some other ones are Liz Curtis Higgins. I really like her.

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

The only Christian romance book I've read is "The Cowboy's Bride" by Carolyne Aarsen and it was really good! It's about this rich banker named Rebecca who works for a not so wealthy horse trainer named Joe. Joe likes her a lot, but Rebecca's family doesn't approve of the relationship. Read more to find out more!!! ;)

Emmy89

17 year(s) ago

I've read some of Francine Rivers books...and they're ok...i didn't really like the Christy Miller series..she was too guy crazy I thought.

kbugg

17 year(s) ago

Have you read Janette oke???she is my favorite author of all time!! She has love stories/ christian stories in like the old timey west..don't worry they aren't boring. you should read "a gown of spanish lace- its my favorite one of hers its a little slow in the begining but once youve read to about the fourth chapter its really good. its a bout a girl that falls in love with her kidnapper. oh my gosh is it good and full of suprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyangel554

17 year(s) ago

you should read diann mills texas legacy series

a-girl-made-pure

17 year(s) ago

I'd have to second the Cheney Duvall, M.D. series, by father/daughter team Lynn and Gilbert Morris. They're about a female doctor and her male nurse, set in the time right after the civil war, when being a woman doctor was frowned upon. I've always found the plots really intersting, and the dialogues are great, too. Often I find myself laughing out loud when I read them. Another great author is Michael Phillips. His books are generally a bit slower, but they're filled with spiritual insights. Some of my favorites of his are the Stonewycke Trilogy, and the Stonewycke legacy. Hope these suggestions are helpful . . .:)

GirlontheMove

17 year(s) ago

Thanks everybody!!! Yes, I've read Dee Henderson. Her books are amazing!! I couldn't put them down. (I was in the hospital at the time so I literally didn't put them down!) Thanks a bunch!!

BballGurl7

17 year(s) ago

you know there is another series named the sierra jensen series and they are really good, they kind of relate to the christy miller ceries because christy is sierras friend so yeah they are really ggod though and sierra isn't as boy crazy as christy is!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)