Login

Have I Sinned?

Lornea

15 year(s) ago

Ok, so I have been struggling with this for a long time, ever since I started to read Harry Potter and Twilight in fact. So much in these books, and even the music I listen too feels almost... unG-dly to me. I wonder all the time if I am sinning and if I should stop, and read something else instead, like a Christian book or the Bible. I have asked so many different people about this. And I have gotten mixed reviews. Some say that it’s ok if it doesn’t bother people like your parents (mine are hesitant, but give me the ok) And others say that it’s wrong, and give me biblical references to verses that say witchcraft is wrong and sorcery too. So, my question is (I guess) is it ok to read these things if they are for your entertainment only? I have no clue.

CHRISTIANgirl95

15 year(s) ago

I feel the same way. I luv the harry potter and twilight books and I luv music tht might b considered UnGodly but u can't find christian stuff like it. But I wonder if it makes me get farther and farther away from God. I ask myself tht question almost every night.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)