Login

Hello

MrSark

12 year(s) ago

Oh hey, i didn't noticed you there! Or did I...? [b]*evil grin*[/b] Well lets start from the top. My name is Rimvidas, but most of the people call me Sark, because Americans (most of the people I chat with are Americans) have a thought time pronouncing European names. And yes, I'm European. ^^ Lithuania, eastern Europe that is. My biggest hobbies are Gaming and watching movies. I LOVE good horror movies! <3 I can say that I have a dream job, games reviewer. I'm still a student tho, 11th grade. At this moment I have a really tough time deciding on what to study after finishing school, but whatever I do, I must end up in US. (its a part of a promise to that "special someone". Don't ask, long story ^^) As you can see in my profile, I'm an Atheist and I don't really wanna anyone bugging me with religion stuff. i know, this is religion-related site, but I'm here just to talk about non religion-related stuff. But anyways, I'm always up for meeting and chatting with new people, so if You have any questions - just ask.

haleybugz

12 year(s) ago

Welcome and a special someone eh? :P

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Welcome to the community! favorite RTS?

MrSark

12 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Welcome to the community! favorite RTS?[/quote] I must say - Command & Conquer: Generals. Cant wait for Generals 2 with Frostbite 2 engine... <3

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

Hey! welcome to our lovely little corner of the internet. I'm Christine, and I hope you have a wonderful stay

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

[b]MrSark wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Welcome to the community! favorite RTS?[/quote] I must say - Command & Conquer: Generals. Cant wait for Generals 2 with Frostbite 2 engine... <3[/quote] Aww...C&C, yes. Generals...meh. I'm more of a westwood purist. TibSun and RA/2 ftw.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

I believe some one has found a new buddy ^.^ My name is William, I go by Will on here, by popular demand of course(: It's good to have you here! -William

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)