Login

help

writerscott

15 year(s) ago

Hey guys I'm having a hard time in my spirtaly life becuase of school, I i was wondering if you guys could help me. scotty

VeronicaMarsGurl

15 year(s) ago

hey im not exaclty sure what your asking but maybe this will help i dont know though :) i used to worry alot about what people thought about me and fraankly i still do a little, i would not wear Christian shirts to school cause i was afraid that people would ask me about them and i was ashmed to tell them, also your friends have a huge impact on you and its hard to admit to it that your best friend is a bad influence but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...you never relieze how much a person has affected you till they are gone i know this may have nothing to do with what you were askin but maybe it has i dont know this is all coming from a 15 year old high school kid what do i know :) but jesus died for you live for him:) feel free to message me if i was TOTALLY off topic lol sorry this is super uber long

writerscott

15 year(s) ago

No It kinda on and off topic, I know friends are a big part and I have the problem to about the shirts, I don't have a problem with My 30 hour famine shirt( if you your wonder what that is ask.) but my other I do. but the problem I was talking about is I feel disconnect for him because school and it feel like my growth in the lord not happening.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)