Login

Hola!!

zoenoe

12 year(s) ago

Hi everyone!! Im new. Im from Argentina and I try to improve my english, so sorry for that, I will try to do my best. I can undestand when I read but its difficult to me when I have to express myself. I love listen to music, and I love to read too. I want to make new friends here. :cheer: Anyone?

Cowgurl4JC

12 year(s) ago

OOOh YAY! I get to be the first person to welcome you! That NEVER HAPPENS!!! WOOT! Welcome to MyPraize! I'm Jessica, though you can call me Jess or Jessi. Very rarely do people call me Jessica and frankly, it annoys me a little. >_> Anyway, feel free to browse the forums and join in the conversation! If you have any questions about anything, just ask. We'll be more than happy to help out anyway we can. ^_^ So....what do you like to read? What music do you listen too? Do you play any instruments? Do you like cheesecake? Chocolate? What's Argentina like?

zoenoe

12 year(s) ago

Hiiii Jess!! Thank you for your warm welcome! I have a lot of questions about grammar, I forgot how to build sentences in English, haha. But dont worry, I'm here to practice.Feel free to correct my writing It would help me a lot. I enjoy reading books by John Maxwell, John Piper, Tozer, Bios, now I'm finished reading Augustine's Confessions. About the music, I like Switchfoot, Toby Mac, Michael Smith, Delirious, Andy Hunter, Stryper, Skillet. An argentinian band called Kyosco and another called Rescate (you have to hear) :woohoo: :woohoo: And others I know a little bit of guitar but not much. I love basketball, I would like someday to see an NBA game live! I like white chocolate. Argentina is very nice! It has waterfalls, sea, rivers, snow, mountains, all climates. We take a traditional drink called mate, and there are many delicious traditional foods like empanadas, asado, milanesas y facturas. Naming me hungry haha We love football too. I am working with a missionary who is the United States and 10 years ago is here to help people in a villa. Two years ago began to form a baseball team with children and adolescents and teaches them the sport (not common here) and the evangelization through sport and off the streets. It's a big task. Do you like baseball?

rami009

12 year(s) ago

[b]zoenoe wrote:[/b] [quote]Do you like baseball?[/quote] ¡mi deporte favorito! :woohoo:

zoenoe

12 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]zoenoe wrote:[/b] [quote]Do you like baseball?[/quote] ¡mi deporte favorito! :woohoo:[/quote] Really? Great! My favourite sport is basketball but i traying to understand baseball haha. The kids here love it, and they teach me, the team is called "LAS AGUILAS" (the eagles) :laugh: :laugh:

rami009

12 year(s) ago

you'll get plenty of practice with English here! i like basketball too, but i don't really like the NBA here in america. hay un equipo de futbol americano que se llama 'las aguilas'

zoenoe

12 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]you'll get plenty of practice with English here! '[/quote] Yes, thats great! Thanks for the feedback. B)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)