Login

how to get a girl

Neil

15 year(s) ago

i dont now how to get a girl and i need a girlfriend cause no one really accepts me as a friend cause i dont have one. !HELP!

Swinny89

15 year(s) ago

First, a girlfriend is not something you "get". It is a person that you are mutually persuing marriage with. Second, you don't need to be in a relationship. If someone will only accept you because you have a girlfriend, I would think that they are not the type of people you should want as close friends. Don't start a relationship, friend. It will do no good for you at this point in your life. If you are really truly interested in persuing marriage, I would suggest trying to understand what it means to love someone, what you will be going through for the one you love, and how to be loyal and commited to that one person. Don't just do something becuase it's "cool".

rami009

15 year(s) ago

id recommend getting yourself one of these bad things right here: [url]http://www.mypraize.com/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=99999999&page=inline&id=227138&catid=6283&limitstart=18[/url] BAM! o yeaB)

BboyCon-Con

15 year(s) ago

...you kids are funny these days... step 1: stop watching Zoey 101. no one needs drama this early in life. step 2: do you have a life? who wants to spend the rest of their lives with someone who doesn't have one....? step 3: if thats how it is, get new friends... step 4*: grow up. *this step may be introduced before or after any of the above steps.

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]BboyCon-Con wrote:[/b] [quote]no one needs drama this early in life.[/quote] Someone actually needs drama at some point in their life?

MattBob-SquarePants

15 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]BboyCon-Con wrote:[/b] [quote]no one needs drama this early in life.[/quote] Someone actually needs drama at some point in their life?[/quote] I've.. known a few girls that seemed to. [size=1]Mostly redheads.. [/size] :)

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]BboyCon-Con wrote:[/b] [quote]no one needs drama this early in life.[/quote] Someone actually needs drama at some point in their life?[/quote] *sigh* the one thing about homeschooling is that there is little to no drama in life. Not one week into school, and I can already see drama unfolding. Hopefully, though, I cut it off early by telling this girl that teenage dating was stupid and a huge waste of time. tehe

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]MattBob_SquarePants wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]BboyCon-Con wrote:[/b] [quote]no one needs drama this early in life.[/quote] Someone actually needs drama at some point in their life?[/quote] I've.. known a few girls that seemed to. [size=1]Mostly redheads.. [/size] :)[/quote] lol Yeah, I've known some girls who seem to need drama to survive. I wouldn't mind so much, if they didn't complain about the drama they created. But I guess that's where I've learned to shutup and ignore them. :)

drummerboy9

15 year(s) ago

just tell the guy then they'll think your cool.

uda1

15 year(s) ago

Dude, i need help too. I had one once but i blew it. I have a best friend and she is really pretty. But i dont have the courage to ask her to the dance.:( :(

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)