Login

I have problem

xxdustmanxx

16 year(s) ago

[quote] There have been a few posts lately, of which some comments need to be addressed. Here are a few undeniable Truths. Notice that is Truth with a capital “T”, as in from God. These Truths are not to be mocked, refuted or debated as to the validity of their factual foundation. 1. Scripture is Truth This means that you are allowed to discuss interpretations of Scripture, but there are no comments allowed such as, “Scripture is False” “Scripture is not the Word of God.” Etc… 2. Scripture is the inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God As such feel free to discuss and debate what God meant when He spoke His Word. Feel free to discuss interpretations of Scripture, and differences in versions of printed Bibles. Do not make heretical statements such as, “All of Scripture is not inspired.” Or “God is not infallible” 3. Scripture consists of 66 books, 39 Old Testament, and 27 New Testament Within the 66 books feel free to debate such things as to “apparent” conflicts, or “appearent” errors… Do not take the freedom to say, “Paul was not inspired and thus should not be included in the Canon.” Do not push your “So called Scripture” into this site. 4. Jesus Christ :Yeshua is The Savior, Messiah, Son of God who was prophesied about in the Old Testament and manifested in the flesh and fulfilled ALL the prophecies. His fulfillment of the Torah is recorded in the New Testament. As such, please feel free to discuss how many of the OT prophecies where fulfilled and when. Discuss what He did for us. Debate why He did or did not do certain things that would have been interesting had He done, or not done them. DO NOT take the liberty to blaspheme Christ and say, “Jesus is not God.” DO NOT feel the right to reject God and say, “If Jesus were God then…” 5. Jesus Christ is God - No room for debate. Feel free to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord… just don’t do the opposite. 6. The Father is God. – Same as above 7. The Holy Spirit is God. – Same as above Rules for discussion: 1. You are free to debate interpretation of Scripture 2. You may discuss theological differences, and beliefs 3. Any statements of pure heresy or blaspheme will be deleted. - Pure heresy and blaspheme would be any statement, but not limited to, anything which would contradict the above 7 statements of Truth. Any statements or posts to discuss this post are futile and not of an edifying nature, and will not remain. Do not post topics to discuss this post. It is very clear that you are free to discuss almost anything as long as you do not blaspheme God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). You can discuss thousands of theological topics, I have only made two topics off limits (if you really read the post above). 1. You can not make statements which reject God (Father, Son, and The Holy Spirit) 2. You can not make statements which reject Scripture as the Word of God Other than that… have fun! In Christ, -Matthew M. Gaiser Post edited by: MaddMatt, at: 2007/09/26 07:44[/quote] With all the above,when i signed up for this site,i was asked what category religion i was under.(buddhist,agnostic,athiest,christian etc.) Dont you think that some people on this forum,primarily the ones of different faith would think otherwise,i mean the above post is asinine at the least,how can you be a good mod,let alone a goo christ follower and then restrict people of their opinion.Thats sad. Does anyone agree? Post edited by: xxdustmanxx, at: 2007/11/12 08:18 Post edited by: xxdustmanxx, at: 2007/11/12 08:19

Post edited by: xxdustmanxx, at: 2007/11/12 08:19

Silent-K

16 year(s) ago

[b]xxdustmanxx wrote:[/b] [quote] With all the above,when i signed up for this site,i was asked what category religion i was under.(buddhist,agnostic,athiest,christian etc.) Dont you think that some people on this forum,primarily the ones of different faith would think otherwise,i mean the above post is asinine at the least,how can you be a good mod,let alone a goo christ follower and then restrict people of their opinion.Thats sad. Does anyone agree? [/quote] Arguably, this is a [i]Theology[/i] debate section, so we...debate theology. In fact, the description of this section is: [quote]Theology Debate board for those of you who burn to debate biblical topics.[/quote] It makes sense if we are going to be debating matters in the Bible, that we define what the Bible is and it's authority. The Bible, which was defined as the 39 OT books and 27 NT books; and defined as inerrant, clearly teaches that Christ was divine so the admins made that topic off-limits. *waits to see how long before this thread gets deleted*

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)