Login

i really really need advice! quick!

hulabalooiluvu

16 year(s) ago

well i have this friend and well shes acts so young for her age and she get really annoying she never ever listens to her dad unless he says their going to disney world or somthing like that and well she trys to do things that soposivlely make her older but it just makes her more inmuture. i dont know what to do i afraid if a dicide not to be her friend any more she freak. and i keep talking behind her back and its really hard not to i feel like im acting unchristan. shes not a christan. i want to tell her about christ but she says she already nos and is saved but i know shes not by the way she acts. its really hard and she is really inbarrising. i really dont know what to do so please give me advice auick i could really use it thanks and pray for me too:)

Iluvbradleyforever

16 year(s) ago

Well honestly you shouldnt be talking about her behind her back because if she found out she would freak as well. but when she messes up forgive her and tell her to calm down and stuff. Pray and everything will be in its place eventually. :P

MattBob-SquarePants

16 year(s) ago

[b]Iluvbradleyforever wrote:[/b] [quote]Well honestly you shouldnt be talking about her behind her back because if she found out she would freak as well. but when she messes up forgive her and tell her to calm down and stuff. Pray and everything will be in its place eventually. :P[/quote] Yeah, these days more than ever, you should live like everything you say and do is being broadcast... because with all the cameras everywhere now, it's not that far from the truth anyway. Don't say anything behind someone's back you wouldn't say to their face.

hulabalooiluvu

16 year(s) ago

her mother died when she was about 4 or 5 years old she hasnt been raised the right was and her dad allways has a babysitter watch her while he gose off and dose his own thing the only thing they do together is go on cursis

hulabalooiluvu

16 year(s) ago

her mother died when she was about 4 or 5 years old she hasnt been raised the right was and her dad allways has a babysitter watch her while he gose off and dose his own thing the only thing they do together is go on cursis

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)