Login

is this normal?

Dante

12 year(s) ago

[quote]Just keep trying to find that one thing that stops the iritability.[/quote] ...I found it. It's your balls. Gotta cut em' off if you want it to stop. No amount of prayer will ever change the pumping of hormones to your brain. As it so happens though, a knife will. Prayer < Knives, duh. I'm pretty sure it says that in Genesis 51. Dante

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

:0 Why? Why would you do that! xD Don't listen to Dante.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

[b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote][b]TrueTalent wrote:[/b] [quote]thought of a beautiful place and being there with whoever I had a crush on at the time. [/quote] Yeah. When you're struggling with masturbation, the best thing would be to think of a girl you like... right. That would work.[/quote] In other words... All wimmen is good for is sex... Note: I'm not saying Kenneth believes that, just that it's how it comes across... If that's all you can think of with the girl you like, I'd say she's not a good match... That should not be the only connection...

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

[b]Dante wrote:[/b] [quote][quote]Just keep trying to find that one thing that stops the iritability.[/quote] ...I found it. It's your balls. Gotta cut em' off if you want it to stop. No amount of prayer will ever change the pumping of hormones to your brain. As it so happens though, a knife will. Prayer < Knives, duh. I'm pretty sure it says that in Genesis 51. Dante[/quote] Power tools are even quicker...

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

[b]memnonkarana wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote][b]TrueTalent wrote:[/b] [quote]thought of a beautiful place and being there with whoever I had a crush on at the time. [/quote] Yeah. When you're struggling with masturbation, the best thing would be to think of a girl you like... right. That would work.[/quote] In other words... All wimmen is good for is sex... Note: I'm not saying Kenneth believes that, just that it's how it comes across... [/quote] Yes... take everything I say seriously...

EuJo

10 year(s) ago

[quote]I know what you guys mean. I can not think of the girl I like sexually. [/quote] It is better when the two coincide. [quote]When I do I feel like I'm disrespecting her and such. [/quote] Being sexually aroused by someone doesn't imply that you disrespect them. Such feelings are a logical fallacy, and have probably been brought about by years of 'sex is wrong' religious-right brainwashing. [quote]I feel like she deserves better. I respect her too much to think sexually around her. [/quote] People have different preferences. Even if she doesn't like you back, your sexual fantasies of her wouldn't make her worse-off. She probably wouldn't care whether or not someone she doesn't like has fantasies about her. [quote]When I text her I am not tempted to masturbate, when I talk to her on the phone I'm not. [/quote] I have never been tempted to masturbate while talking on the phone. [quote]Not thinking sexually about her is not hard at all. Its harder for me to think sexually about her. I just feel disgusting when I allow my mind to go those places. [/quote] So long as your fantasy is of a safe and consensual scenario involving two (or more) adults, there is no reason for you to feel disgusted. [quote]I understand what Dante is saying too, you can't just switch your sexual desires off. [/quote] This is a good reason why Christians should stop harassing homosexuals. [quote]I'm going to get all Christian and I'm not looking for an arguement I'm just saying what I believe. [/quote] Most Christians in the developed world don't have a problem with masturbation. It is mostly a tiny minority of American Christians who do. [quote]I believe that God calls us to be pure and things like masturbation, although healthy(sex is healthy too), definitely are impure acts. You can't masturbate and say your mind is pure, its impossible to want to do it without going to those impure places of your mind. Sure, I could do it and not think impure, but the whole time I wouldn't want to be doing it. Because our bodies are always going to be pumping the hormones or whatever we are going to fail sometimes. [/quote] Define 'impure'. [quote]I believe I can stop masturbating because Christ died for me and won the victory over my sin. [/quote] Huh? [quote]I believe I can be victorious through Christ alone. [/quote] Huh? [quote]I believe that even when my brain is giving those hormones out that God is more than able to help me. [/quote] There is no evidence to suggest divine intervention has ever occurred, nor is there any evidence of the existence of god. [quote]Some of you may think what I just said was crazy, [/quote] I think you should be seeking the advice of a psychiatrist, rather than seeking out advice from like-minded lunatics who think masturbation is a sin. [quote]sorry for my horrible english[/quote] Your English is very good. It is your (lack of) thinking that is the problem.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)