Login

is this normal?

whiteboy93

12 year(s) ago

Wet dreams make me really easily irritable. I've learned this year that my body either has wet dreams or masturbates... and I've been trying to stop masturbating so in turn I wake up randomly having a ejaculations and the days after those nights I usually feel easily irritable. The littlelist things make me really upset. Today is one of those days. I tried to have my quiet time and the littlelist things threw me off and now I gave up and I'm feeling too irritable to do anything. Its weird. I've wasted this whole day too. I don't know if I'm just making an incorrect correlation or not though, I just wonder if it makes sense.

Dante

12 year(s) ago

Masturbation is a good stress reliever. It could be that you are building up a lot of stress you were managing by whackin' it [medical term] before. Dante

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Medical term. Lol. Alternatively, you could be frustrated that your body is doing by itself what you are trying to stop and that makes you irritable.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Good Day, I agree with both responses, and I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't both, together, that causes the iritability (Uh, is that spelled correctly?). I must say that you are not alone, as I used to have the same problem (Although I still can be really iritable). Both Dante, and Serf went through this too. My mental thinking when I was going through was "Tomorrow is another day, what ever happens today, WILL be forgotten tomorrow." Some days, when that didn't work, I just sat back with some of my favorite tunes and thought of a beautiful place and being there with whoever I had a crush on at the time. I really hope this helps. -William

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

[b]TrueTalent wrote:[/b] [quote]thought of a beautiful place and being there with whoever I had a crush on at the time. [/quote] Yeah. When you're struggling with masturbation, the best thing would be to think of a girl you like... right. That would work.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

[b]Son_Of_Fire wrote:[/b] [quote][b]TrueTalent wrote:[/b] [quote]thought of a beautiful place and being there with whoever I had a crush on at the time. [/quote] Yeah. When you're struggling with masturbation, the best thing would be to think of a girl you like... right. That would work.[/quote] Preferably in a non-sexual way... As hard as that might sound, it is quite easy.

rami009

12 year(s) ago

Have to agree with Will here

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Yeah...same here. Especially if the girl would be turned off by such an action -- I can see how that would work. I think it's a lot easier to not lust after someone you hold in high regard than it is a random chick dressed like a stripper.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Yeah...same here. Especially if the girl would be turned off by such an action -- I can see how that would work. I think it's a lot easier to not lust after someone you hold in high regard than it is a random chick dressed like a stripper.[/quote] Exactly! As you go through puberty, it gets easier and easier to just think of the girl in a romantic loving way, rather than a sexual way. I have found it a lot easier today, than it was a year ago. Just keep trying to find that one thing that stops the iritability.

rami009

12 year(s) ago

I find out from myself when I'm serious about a girl when I become a better person because of that girl

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)