Login

Left Behind

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

These books are sooo good! They are about people who get left behind after the rapture and become Christians. They battle the Antichrist and witness, no matter what the cost. I like the young trib force books. What about you guys?

areanne

17 year(s) ago

amen to that!! lol their the bomb-digaty . yeah, the kids ones (young trib..rite?) was the best except how there was 40 books for the WHOLE series. have you read the big (adult) ones?

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

Nope, just the kid ones. But I bet the others are just as good. :) I like Vicki and Judd.

GirlontheMove

17 year(s) ago

Totally agree with you! The young trib force are awesome books!!! Vicki and Judd were like the main reasons I read the books :) lol. they're awesome though!!

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

Yeah! That's what I'm talking about. :P

hexisxmyxrefuge

17 year(s) ago

ugh... i have a few of them, and i havnt read them yet and i don't really plan on it...

areanne

17 year(s) ago

why?? they r really awesome! i'm not rly a christian or watever but i still read them... n liked them even if i dont believe it all :) ..so yeahh.. u should try reading them.. ther really good n so are all the characters

so-cdog

17 year(s) ago

[b]areanne wrote:[/b] [quote]why?? they r really awesome! i'm not rly a christian or watever but i still read them... n liked them even if i dont believe it all :) ..so yeahh.. u should try reading them.. ther really good n so are all the characters[/quote] You're right, the books are really good. But if you don't mind me asking, why aren't you a Christian? What do you believe?

areanne

17 year(s) ago

thanks...um well...i honestly dont know as wierd as that sounds..i dont believe in anything though i've grown up in a christian home and go to a christian school so i know everything but it all doesnt make sense to me.. kind of like algebra lol

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

I love Left Behind, but I'm more into the adult series instead of the young ones (although I did read most of the young ones before!). I love all the action and Biblical references twisted in with the fiction! My favorite character would have to be someone like Buck Williams. The movies are great too!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)