Login

Little People, Big World

Anko

17 year(s) ago

Does anyone else watch it? It's a great show!! :)

WeDanceNow

17 year(s) ago

[b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote]Does anyone else watch it? It's a great show!! :)[/quote] ME!!! OH GOODNESS! hahaha. I love it. I almost cryed when Jake got hurt :( And, I'm really glade they put it back on air. :)

Anko

17 year(s) ago

[b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote]Does anyone else watch it? It's a great show!! :)[/quote] ME!!! OH GOODNESS! hahaha. I love it. I almost cryed when Jake got hurt :( And, I'm really glade they put it back on air. :)[/quote] I know! It's so amazing!! And my mom did cry when Jake got hurt. It was so unexpecting...I can't believe it! Thankfully he's ok now. But now Zac has being going through the leg thing. Ack! I love the show!!! I watch it all the time. :P

VeronicaMarsGurl

17 year(s) ago

aw i love this show i love the rol0off family they are so cute there dad is a lil out there though if you know wht i mean lol

Anko

17 year(s) ago

Ha, ha, yeah, he is. But he's such a sweet guy! He's full of imagination. Too bad his wife Amy doesn't really show respect for him :laugh:

WeDanceNow

17 year(s) ago

[b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote]Ha, ha, yeah, he is. But he's such a sweet guy! He's full of imagination. Too bad his wife Amy doesn't really show respect for him :laugh:[/quote] Amy respects Matt. She just doesn't like all the ideas Matt has, and sometimes she says no but other times she says yes. If she didn't respect him, then they wouldn't have been married for about 17 years now? lol, something like that.

Anko

17 year(s) ago

[b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote]Ha, ha, yeah, he is. But he's such a sweet guy! He's full of imagination. Too bad his wife Amy doesn't really show respect for him :laugh:[/quote] Amy respects Matt. She just doesn't like all the ideas Matt has, and sometimes she says no but other times she says yes. If she didn't respect him, then they wouldn't have been married for about 17 years now? lol, something like that.[/quote] Oh, well, I know, but...I mean...never mind! You ruined everything!! :P haha just kidding! ^^

WeDanceNow

17 year(s) ago

[b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote]Ha, ha, yeah, he is. But he's such a sweet guy! He's full of imagination. Too bad his wife Amy doesn't really show respect for him :laugh:[/quote] Amy respects Matt. She just doesn't like all the ideas Matt has, and sometimes she says no but other times she says yes. If she didn't respect him, then they wouldn't have been married for about 17 years now? lol, something like that.[/quote] Oh, well, I know, but...I mean...never mind! You ruined everything!! :P haha just kidding! ^^[/quote] lol, I love you too Anko ;)

Anko

17 year(s) ago

[b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote][b]WeDanceNow wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Anko wrote:[/b] [quote]Ha, ha, yeah, he is. But he's such a sweet guy! He's full of imagination. Too bad his wife Amy doesn't really show respect for him :laugh:[/quote] Amy respects Matt. She just doesn't like all the ideas Matt has, and sometimes she says no but other times she says yes. If she didn't respect him, then they wouldn't have been married for about 17 years now? lol, something like that.[/quote] Oh, well, I know, but...I mean...never mind! You ruined everything!! :P haha just kidding! ^^[/quote] lol, I love you too Anko ;)[/quote] Aww. You da best. <3

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)