Login

Microsoft VIsual C++ Runtime Library (Error)

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Evening, I have a problem that I would like to bring to attention. The error: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Progam: C:PROGRA~1METAMA~1METAMA~1METAMA~2.EXE abnormal program termination Or something along the lines of that. Any clue of what triggers this? And how to solve it? Thanks, William (TrueTalent)

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Need more information...what were you doing before the error came up? How could someone repeat the error? Etc

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Ahhh, Sorry, I thought I included this. It only comes up after exiting out of Internet Explorer. Doesn't matter what time or what I was doing on Internet Explorer, it just always comes up after using Internet Explorer. Once again, Sorry, I thought I included this in the last post, -William

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

What version of IE are you running? has it always done this or did you update recently or install something?

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

I believe I am running with IE 8. It hasn't ALWAYS done this. I can't remember when it started. I know it was around a year or a little bit less. -William

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Have you tried updating to IE9? I don't know what's causing the problem but the installer for 9 might see an error and fix it.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

I keep getting the notice to upgrade to IE *. I'm using the administrator's computer log in on my computer on my computer, so I don't pay attention to the notices. I don't think I have the right to use the upgrade. Anyway, I'm glad to know this in case I did use the notices. it'll make me more leery about using IE 8.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)