Login

MyPraize Book Club

Jekkie

15 year(s) ago

Welcome to the MyPraize Book Club - aka The Pagemaster Guild! :P Members: Jekkie (The rad leader) ;) thantali Roderick_of_Dunmrogh Standard Issue KattyKit vballsoccerchick randomly-awesome cookiedough28 lilrush Anko sparkyou JoeWeird larry229 Bittersweet InHisLove RULES: -Books are picked in order of who joined (see list above). -That person will pick 2 books then the group will vote on what book we will read (person who is picking the books does not get to vote) -We select and read a book every 30 days -After the 30 days we will have an x amount of time (no more than 10 days) where we will have time for the next member to pick new books, so we can vote and have time for everyone to get the new book. - If a member does not show up during the x amount of time period of which they shall be choosing the next book, that person shall be skipped and we shall move on to the next person unless otherwise noted. - NO TWILIGHT BOOKS. EVER. - Members should reveal their choices for a book ahead of their turn in order that everybody will have time to make sure one or both books are available. [u]Current book[/u] [i]The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress[/i] by Robert A. Heinlein UPDATE: Reading has started. Please try to finish between June 24th and July 4th. Thankee-sai.

sparkyou

15 year(s) ago

sounds good. can i join, or do u have 2 do something special to get in?

Jekkie

15 year(s) ago

[u]Current book choices:[/u] [i]The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress[/i] by Robert A. Heinlein [i]Everything's Eventual[/i] by Stephen King Bumped for members.

sparkyou

15 year(s) ago

i havent found it either

KattyKit

15 year(s) ago

*has not gotten book yet*

sparkyou

15 year(s) ago

i still cant find it. library? nope school? nope friends? heck no! i have 0 idea of wat 2 do

Anko

15 year(s) ago

[b]sparkyou wrote:[/b] [quote]i still cant find it. library? nope school? nope friends? heck no! i have 0 idea of wat 2 do[/quote] You could try to find it on the internet.

vballsoccerchick

15 year(s) ago

I'm gonna order mine off Amazon sometime ...

JoeWeird

15 year(s) ago

I checked the library and they do have it.

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

I have a hold on the book at the library. It was due on April 4th so I should be able to get it now, but the library hasn't called me about it yet so chances are it's over due. So... I'll get it when I get it....

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)