Login

Need Help???

The-Barracuda

16 year(s) ago

I have been helping my friends with many things in there life for over a year now. issues on dating suicide and other "personal" stuff. if anybody needs help with ANYTHING please come to me. i can assure you that all your that all you info will be safe with me. i will to reply asap.

kmaidancer2012

15 year(s) ago

[size=4][color=#008000][b]Ok. Here I go. I am completely in love with my best guy friend. He says he cares about me, more than just a friend, but we have gone out twice, and both times ended badly. He knows me better than I know myself, and vice versa. So what do I do? Oh. One more detail. he has a girlfriend who hates me with a passion.[/b][/color][/size]

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

oh wow. that's intense. how did it end the first couple of times and who broke up with who?

kmaidancer2012

15 year(s) ago

Well, first time it was an agreed thing, and then the second time I don't know exactly. He knew I was thinking about it, then he called it quits. So I guess it was him that time. And then the other night he told me that he loved me, and that he wants another chance, but he is still dating that girl......

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

Ok, so here's the thing. He sounds like a nice guy -- really, he does. And I'm kind of in a situation like that, only without the other girl. But here's the real thing: he has a girlfriend. And yeah, maybe she's not all that nice and maybe he says he'll break up with her because he loves you. But who's to say that in a few months he won't be telling some other girl that he'll break up with YOU because he loves HER. Guys don't change, so if it didn't work the first few times, then chances are it's not gonna work this time. I mean, if this was the first time you were getting back together again, then maybe it would work. But this is what? The THIRD time you'd be getting back together. And maybe third time's the charm... and maybe it's not. I'm not saying it *won't* work, I'm just saying that you should be careful. You really don't want to be hurt again. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, I just call 'em like I see 'em. Just something to think about.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)