Login

Obama... :/

Karsierra-buddy

15 year(s) ago

Ok...so, Barack is the President... What are your views...? Personally, I don't like him... at all. I don't agree with pretty anything he is going for.. and all I am going to do is pray for him. I'm a Christian, and I am just totally disgusted with who America voted in as her President. :/ but hey, that's me... now let me hear YOUR views. :)

randomly-awesome

15 year(s) ago

I don't like him at all! I think that he will distroy us all!!! Mybe not this hole 4 years, but next! I bet anyone 5 bucks that he is voted in again next time!!

Jekkie

15 year(s) ago

[b]Karsierra wrote:[/b] [quote]I'm a Christian, and I am just totally disgusted with who America voted in as her President.[/quote] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold it. America is a MAN. Specifically, the man on thw left in [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U]this[/url].

Karsierra-buddy

15 year(s) ago

I SO agree with you!!

Karsierra-buddy

15 year(s) ago

That was at randomly-awesome- ha ha

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Ok, guys, I think too many people aremaking too much of a big deal out of this. I mean we have had Democrats who have non-Christian morals, but this country has not been destroyed. It is just one man. He will not make this country burn.

MattBob-SquarePants

15 year(s) ago

Thread Locked. We have several threads TALKING about these things, we certainly don't need a new thread just to bash our new President. If you can't respect the man, please show some respect for the office.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)