Login

OK i am totally in luv with a girl

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Well, Nathan, I wish you could tell some of my school that.

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote]Well, Nathan, I wish you could tell some of my school that.[/quote] Eh? Por que?

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]Swinny89 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]kissing can lead to other things like what? mono?[/quote] Like babies, or death.[/quote] ahaha! babies! wow, that brings back some memories....:laugh:

Bblade272

15 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Bblade272 wrote:[/b] [quote]Completely confused about the "friends with benefits" thing...[/quote] Friends with benefits is a term that usually described a non-romantic relationship where the couple regularly partakes of intercourse. Apparently, she has her definition whacked up a little. It's for the best, I suppose.[/quote]I know what the REAL benefits are...Her way is really odd though...He sounds like a guy friend.=/

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Friends with benefits is a term that usually described a non-romantic relationship where the couple regularly partakes of intercourse.[/quote] Does that clear things up Logan?

SP33D22

15 year(s) ago

Um i dnt kno wat u should do maybe ask her how she feels bout u and eventually u guys will kiss ;)

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Friends with benefits is a term that usually described a non-romantic relationship where the couple regularly partakes of intercourse.[/quote] Does that clear things up Logan?[/quote] Well friends with benefits can just mean that you do stuff that a couple does without actually being a couple. It could be anything from holding hands to intercourse... At least that's what it is in my area.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

my friend said a friend with benefits is someone you take showers with....:dry:

gonewsboys

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]my friend said a friend with benefits is someone you take showers with....:dry:[/quote] oh boy....... :S

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]my friend said a friend with benefits is someone you take showers with....:dry:[/quote] well that's one way to put it...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)