Login

OK i am totally in luv with a girl

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]my friend said a friend with benefits is someone you take showers with....:dry:[/quote] well that's one way to put it...[/quote] very easy to do other stuff though once your both wet and naked:laugh: and in a very small area too, forgot about that one

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]my friend said a friend with benefits is someone you take showers with....:dry:[/quote] well that's one way to put it...[/quote] very easy to do other stuff though once your both wet and naked:laugh: and in a very small area too, forgot about that one[/quote] "Other stuff"? What do you mean? He's saying the benefit is they wash your back when you wash theirs, right? ;)

rami009

15 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]my friend said a friend with benefits is someone you take showers with....:dry:[/quote] well that's one way to put it...[/quote] very easy to do other stuff though once your both wet and naked:laugh: and in a very small area too, forgot about that one[/quote] "Other stuff"? What do you mean? He's saying the benefit is they wash your back when you wash theirs, right? ;)[/quote] you read my mind, i cant belive it!

Swinny89

15 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]Friends with benefits is a term that usually described a non-romantic relationship where the couple regularly partakes of intercourse.[/quote] Does that clear things up Logan?[/quote] Well friends with benefits can just mean that you do stuff that a couple does without actually being a couple. It could be anything from holding hands to intercourse... At least that's what it is in my area.[/quote] I think that's the closest to correct, though I think it would be an extremely rare kind of relationship where the "benifit" is holding hands. I think it's usually more sexual things, though not always.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

if the benefit is holding hands, then im the biggest pimp this world has ever seen! ok, maybe not....:dry:

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

No, I AM! Lol Jk, Matt. :)

Swinny89

15 year(s) ago

Lol.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)