Login

OK i am totally in luv with a girl

gingerking1

15 year(s) ago

Im in luv with a girl who is in luv with me and we constantly tell eachother about this. The problem is she doesnt want us to kiss. She doesnt call us bf and gf, she calls us "Friends with benefits." We do all bf and gf stuff like holding hands, hugs and other public affections, and sometimes i get a romantic moode going and she turns it away. People always say that we arent official until we kiss. WHAT DO I DO

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

Your homework.

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

With that said... I congratulate your girlfriend (or friend or whatever it is). Middle school dating is silly...middle school "dating" and kissing is even sillier. What should you really do? Respect your friends wishes. Just be friends with your friend and instead focus on getting to know God. Then when you know Him well enough to be able to hear His voice, you can ask Him what to do and He'll direct you.

Bblade272

15 year(s) ago

Completely confused about the "friends with benefits" thing...

writerscott

15 year(s) ago

OK mid school dating is stupid to me because you change so much from that time until your 20 so almost always never work out in the first place. I think it is wise not to kiss, for depending on the kiss it can some times lead to other things, also depending on her belief it possible she only going to kiss the one right for her. or the one she going to marry. That just my 2 cent thought.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

kissing can lead to other things like what? mono?

Swinny89

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]kissing can lead to other things like what? mono?[/quote] Like babies, or death.

writerscott

15 year(s) ago

[b]Swinny89 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]kissing can lead to other things like what? mono?[/quote] Like babies, or death.[/quote] those are two things, how ever I was thinking greater heartache, Like I said most if not all mid school couples break up, if they were that close to where they were kissing it would make the break up so much worst. so kissing just doesn't led to Babies.

Insert-name-here

15 year(s) ago

lol deaths just a bit extreme dont u think

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]Bblade272 wrote:[/b] [quote]Completely confused about the "friends with benefits" thing...[/quote] Friends with benefits is a term that usually described a non-romantic relationship where the couple regularly partakes of intercourse. Apparently, she has her definition whacked up a little. It's for the best, I suppose.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)