Login

Read Ted?

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

NOTE: if you haven't read any books by Ted Dekker, this may not make sense to you. --- So...I'm 6 chapters from the end of Infidel. After that, there will only be 3 more books until the entire thing ends. It just hit me that after those three books, the Books of History will be gone for good (according to Ted's July 30th blog post.) Although, he [i]does[/i] say it is "subject to change" he also adds that it is "unlikely." The way things look, he plans to stick to the plan and stop writing stories related to the Books. Meh, IMO he should leave the door open to keep us on our toes. The Books of History are what make Ted's books so interesting (well, sort of, he's an excellent author without them. lol) I think he should edit his blog to "Although the Books of History saga will end, you may see them appear every now and then, so keep your eyes open. ;)" So, any other Ted Dekker Fans that are experiencing this disappointment at the soon coming end of the Books? Alright, I think I'm done my rant about this. end.

disciple-in-training

16 year(s) ago

I'm surprised no one else has replied... I too am rather disappointed. And while I can't wait 'till Renegade and Chaos come out, I also don't want them to, because that'll will mean the end of the Books. :( 'Tis a sad time. Oh, and do you know what the name of the missing Book of History is? As in the real one, that they're going to have people search for. [edit] Typo...

Post edited by: disciple_in_training, at: 2008/01/12 14:08

JoeWeird

16 year(s) ago

Does the Book of History go to the winner of the Chevy?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)