Login

Ron Paul - The Zionists choice

Incognito

16 year(s) ago

Found this interesting. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/7552

Post edited by: Incognito, at: 2007/11/20 00:35

MattBob-SquarePants

16 year(s) ago

I can dig it. As if I needed another reason to vote for him. :) It's a little bit scary to think of the "safety net" being removed, but then again, when you factor in all the weapons we've given to Muslim countries over the past.. say, 40 years, I think Israel would come out ahead. I also think it would go a LOONG way towards rebuilding relations with some of those Muslim countries. We have a reputation, well deserved, IMO, of being an exploitative agent... we supply arms to both sides of a conflict, and make back door deals with each side, so that no matter who wins, nothing happens to our precious supply of oil. They don't hate us just because they're Muslim. They hate us (in part) because we've been turning the Muslim world against one another for decades. I think if we could reign in these pseudo-American oil companies, the covert deals, for arms, for oil, for drugs, the region, as a whole, would be a safer place for Americans and Israelis, even if that single movement wouldn't exactly stabilize the region. They were warring before our intervention, and they'll be warring after we stop putting our nose into every conflict. But still, none of that gives us the right to intervene in the internal affairs and international politics of other countries. PARTICULARLY when that intervention is happening behind the scenes, where the American public can't see.

Post edited by: MattBob_SquarePants, at: 2007/11/20 14:43

Pots1012

16 year(s) ago

I've been loving Ron Paul lately, but I don't know how I feel about this "non-interventionist" foreign policy. Regardless, I love his stance on virtually every other issue, especially keeping the government out of our business.

Incognito

16 year(s) ago

[b]Pots1012 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've been loving Ron Paul lately, but I don't know how I feel about this "non-interventionist" foreign policy. Regardless, I love his stance on virtually every other issue, especially keeping the government out of our business.[/quote] In my opinion, it helps to read what he actually writes instead of what supporters write about him. He's got a lot of followers who have nothing in common with him except for anti-Iraqi feelings. If you listen to them you would think Paul is more like isolationist. But if you read his writings he does a good job of explaining why there is such a thing as appropriate intervention, as long as we stay within the bounds of the constitution.

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

[b]Incognito wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Pots1012 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've been loving Ron Paul lately, but I don't know how I feel about this "non-interventionist" foreign policy. Regardless, I love his stance on virtually every other issue, especially keeping the government out of our business.[/quote] In my opinion, it helps to read what he actually writes instead of what supporters write about him. He's got a lot of followers who have nothing in common with him except for anti-Iraqi feelings. If you listen to them you would think Paul is more like isolationist. But if you read his writings he does a good job of explaining why there is such a thing as appropriate intervention, as long as we stay within the bounds of the constitution.[/quote] The anti-iraqi is why if I could vote, he would be the person I vote for!! ANTI-IRAGI ALL THE WAY!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)