Login

Server 10/Server 28

MattBob-SquarePants

15 year(s) ago

Last night, a non-representative council of the alliance Letigers was taken in real life, and decided to move the alliance to server 28. There was no real need to dissolve the alliance in server 10, but that's what happened. I, for one, am exceedingly displeased with this unilateral decision. I also started an account in server 28. I went back to Carinthia, and Repo (Alex) has also gone there and started. The server just started about 8 PM Thursday night (EST). Luck5616, P-Rick, DefiantR, and HatedOne, went instead to Romagna. I don't know that we'll end up in the same alliance. It kinda depends on style on government, because I would like to see the alliance as a whole talk about major decisions before they are enacted. In the meantime, for those of us left in server 10 (no I haven't quit playing there, although my 3 biggest of 5 cities were taken), I have secured us all an invitation to join the alliance Veritas. I believe that's Latin for "truth" and even though some of y'all know my feelings about the Romans and Latin, I think it would be a good move. I mean, there's no other options left now, but to join another alliance, since ours was dissolved, right? Veritas is listed at #36 overall. That's a HUGE jump from anything Letifers did, even at our peak of 60+ members. I also am told that they are in general a peaceful alliance, but do have sympathy for those of us who may hold a grudge for this silly war that in all truth, ripped the alliance apart. That could be important for me later. I'm very sorry for the way things happened with Letifers. I feel partly responsible, even though the decisions weren't mine, because of having invited people, and started the chain reaction that had us all playing together. Sorry. I hope to play with you all again, one way or the other. Please let us know what you'll be doing, if it's continuing on server 10, moving to server 28, trying to play both, or quitting both. Even if you've accepted an invite from another alliance, who knows, maybe the alliances can be friends or something.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)