Login

SWIMSUITS!!!!!

Stingray04

18 year(s) ago

Alright the thing is are there any modest ones out there that are modestly priced?!?!?!? I have been looking for a new bathing suit recently and I have found some good ones online but they're just too pricey!! If anyone knows any good places to find modest swimwear for full-figured gals please let me know! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who suffers from this problem so if you know anthing please help. Sis in Christ, Corinna!

lilblondegirl

18 year(s) ago

for something cheap i would probably try old navy or the clearance racks at target. hope that helps. oh and you might also try delia's.com inthe clearance area because you can useualy find some good stuff there for little money.

Rachel721

18 year(s) ago

http://www.wholesomewear.com/ it might not be what you are looking for. I wear a tank top with a t-shirt over it and th bottoms with boy's swimsuit over it. aybe that will help :)

Stingray04

18 year(s) ago

Thanks for the advice. I've already looked at some of the sites mentioned and I have thought about T-shirt and guy shorts too. Yesterday my mom and sibs wanted to go swimming so we went shopping and I found a Trimshaper bathing suit that was light pink on top and black on the bottom.(My fave colors.) Anyways it was a little more than my mom or I wanted to pay ($35.99) ,but we'd already been to like ALL the stores we could think of so we settled and got that one. I hope all of you have better luck than I did. And thanks again! Sis in Christ, CorinnaB)

happyfeet2121

18 year(s) ago

[color=#008000][/color]try www.swimoutlet.com they have sales a lot and they have very cute swimsuits but you also need to find out your size of a racing suit for them:cheer:

kAiLeE-xOxO

18 year(s) ago

i like to buy the tankini's [ combo of a tank top and a bikini......not the skimpy kind ] with board shorts looks rele good, and it's modest!

squirrellygirl

18 year(s) ago

you gotta love the board shorts.....they are sooooo cute!anyways,i had this problem at the beginning of summer....i finally found one at mervyn's....the only problem that it was like $30 on sale,but it's a great one piece that's just black and blue and it's a speedo that will last for awhile.so i guess now that it's the end of summer you will be able to find a lot of clearance...so here's my mom's advice on this.....either spend a little more money and get a suit that will last for a few years or even buy two so you also have one for next year.:silly:

Rider4Christ

17 year(s) ago

Hint: BODYSUIT that's my solution lol and it works unless you're in the pool....

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)