Login

The Christian Way to Win the War of Terror

JamesRaio

17 year(s) ago

We all know Jesus loves America more than any other country and Jesus wants us to take it upon ourselves to kill anti-christs (which are of course not false-christians, but infidels!) So, I have a solution. How about we just kill all the Muslims. We can start with the Muslims in America. We bring them all to the FEMA camps and kill them. This is the only way to make sure there are no evil bad terrorists in the midst of us. Then, we start using "tactical nukes" against countries that are achin' to kill us and Israel. Nuke every last Iranian city I saw for that will build us up riches in heaven! Then, we should leave the border with Mexico wide open and allow Saudis and Egyptians to continue coming here with student visas. Hey, I never said this was a perfect foreign policy. It is just the most Christian foreign policy in the eyes of our esteemed "Christians" here. God forgive us for our iniquities!

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

[b]JamesRaio wrote:[/b] [quote]We all know Jesus loves America more than any other country and Jesus wants us to take it upon ourselves to kill anti-christs (which are of course not false-christians, but infidels!) So, I have a solution. How about we just kill all the Muslims. We can start with the Muslims in America. We bring them all to the FEMA camps and kill them. This is the only way to make sure there are no evil bad terrorists in the midst of us. Then, we start using "tactical nukes" against countries that are achin' to kill us and Israel. Nuke every last Iranian city I saw for that will build us up riches in heaven! Then, we should leave the border with Mexico wide open and allow Saudis and Egyptians to continue coming here with student visas. Hey, I never said this was a perfect foreign policy. It is just the most Christian foreign policy in the eyes of our esteemed "Christians" here. God forgive us for our iniquities![/quote] lol. This sounds sort of like part 4 of my brother's four step program to become ruler of the Earth. (Please know that the plan was nothing short of joke between my brother and a friend) Hmm... this may be an infrigement on copyright laws. lol.

MattBob-SquarePants

17 year(s) ago

[b]JamesRaio wrote:[/b] [quote]We all know Jesus loves America more than any other country and Jesus wants us to take it upon ourselves to kill anti-christs (which are of course not false-christians, but infidels!) So, I have a solution. How about we just kill all the Muslims. We can start with the Muslims in America. We bring them all to the FEMA camps and kill them. This is the only way to make sure there are no evil bad terrorists in the midst of us. Then, we start using "tactical nukes" against countries that are achin' to kill us and Israel. Nuke every last Iranian city I saw for that will build us up riches in heaven! Then, we should leave the border with Mexico wide open and allow Saudis and Egyptians to continue coming here with student visas. Hey, I never said this was a perfect foreign policy. It is just the most Christian foreign policy in the eyes of our esteemed "Christians" here. God forgive us for our iniquities![/quote] No, the problem with that is that a lot of terrorist attacks on American soil have been carried out by American citizens. Oklahoma City? Tim McVeigh? The DC sniper? There was Waco. Oh, and several attacks against abortion clinics (yes, I'm prolife, but violence as a means to reach a political goal IS textbook terrorism). So i guess that explains why they're going farther than JUST focusing on Muslims, and making sure that every American gets the chance to be treated like a criminal at some point.

Post edited by: MattBob_SquarePants, at: 2007/08/01 13:23

sonoftheking

17 year(s) ago

[b]JamesRaio wrote:[/b] [quote]We all know Jesus loves America more than any other country and Jesus wants us to take it upon ourselves to kill anti-christs (which are of course not false-christians, but infidels!) So, I have a solution. How about we just kill all the Muslims. We can start with the Muslims in America. We bring them all to the FEMA camps and kill them. This is the only way to make sure there are no evil bad terrorists in the midst of us. Then, we start using "tactical nukes" against countries that are achin' to kill us and Israel. Nuke every last Iranian city I saw for that will build us up riches in heaven! Then, we should leave the border with Mexico wide open and allow Saudis and Egyptians to continue coming here with student visas. Hey, I never said this was a perfect foreign policy. It is just the most Christian foreign policy in the eyes of our esteemed "Christians" here. God forgive us for our iniquities![/quote]The problem here is Jesus never said not to protect others by war or killing.There is nothing wrong with protecting others when its not for your own personal gain.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)