Login

The truth, plain and simple.

barry

16 year(s) ago

[b]1 Timothy 2:5 - "For G-d is one; and there is but one Mediator between G-d and humanity, Yeshua the Messiah, himself human." Galatians 3:20 - "And the mediator who represents someone is not the one, but acts on behalf of another party, but G-d is the one."[/b] It gets no plainer. Yeshua is the mediator, He is human. The mediator is not the one being represented, G-d is who the mediator (Yeshua) represents.

Silent-K

16 year(s) ago

The only way Jesus could be a mediator between God and man is if He is both God [i]and[/i] man. You see Jesus doesn't just God to us, He represents us to God. To be a good mediator (Jesus is the perfect one btw) He has to represent [i]both[/i] sides equally. Otherwise He would be a representative and not a mediator. [b]Job 9:32-35[/b] [color=#0000ff]He is not a man like me that I might answer him, that we might confront each other in court. 33 If only there were someone to arbitrate between us, to lay his hand upon us both, 34 someone to remove God's rod from me, so that his terror would frighten me no more. 35 Then I would speak up without fear of him, but as it now stands with me, I cannot.[/color]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)