Login

uncle bill

kenze12

12 year(s) ago

March 17 ,2011 is when it all would happen. that night my grandma called my mom and said that uncle bill was rushed to the E.R. the next morining i asked my mom why my grandma had called. she said she would let me and my two younger siblings know about it later. Later came. She said that on March 18 2011, uncle bill collected blood cloats and his heart wore out. God brought him home.:( please pray for uncle bills wife and four sons and a couple grandkids. pray for his mom and dad and sisters and brother and all of us. it was hard to lose him.:dry: God bless you

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

We all care, dear. I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for your family. God will bring healing.

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

Of course we care chica, some of us are just not good at putting it into words, you know? Will be praying. :)

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

No matter who is in need of a prayer, I will pray. Everyone that I have known, so far, would care for Uncle Bill, even though we don't know him. I imagine that is what makes the pain worse for me. Not knowing what he has accomplished, what he has done for this world. I pray for everyone in his family. It is sad to hear that he will not be able to give advice to his grandkids, to even his kids. Last but not least, I pray for us. Everyone in here. I pray that we have the hearts to keep praying, not when in sadness and sorrow, but in happiness as well. To let G-d know that we love him, no matter how we feel about the situation. That is how I feel, though. May G-d Bless You, Forever & Always, William (TrueTalent)

kenze12

12 year(s) ago

thank you soo much that means alot to me! yall are all nice god bless :side: :laugh: :)

kenze12

12 year(s) ago

i really needed to hear this i havent been on in a while! thank you!:side:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)